FLOOR JOIST SAFETY BAR:
The Floor Joist Safety Bar is a fall arrest anchor rated for 2 users at the same time. It spans up to 4 engineered 4x2 floor joists and attaches easily with locking detent pins. Installation is easy and takes about 30 seconds. This tool is designed to withstand the tough environmental conditions common in the framing industry and will provide many years of service.
- 3 models to choose from for 12", 16" and 24" spacing
- 2 person capacity for Fall Arrest
- Moveable Center Leg on #1017C for easily adjusting truss spacing
- Safety Green Heavy Duty Powder Coating
- Replaceable 18,000 lb strength Stainless Detent Pins
- Fall Indicator Attachment Points
- Leg Centering Holes for perfect truss spacing
- Bump Bar for hammering Safety Bar into place
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI, and CSA Standards
Free falls, especially those over 6' can produce extreme force affecting the strength and integrity of a fall protection device. The stems on our Floor Joist Safety Bar are designed to perform two valuable functions - absorb energy during a fall and permanently deform so as to provide a visual fall indicator to future users.