HINGED ROOF ANCHOR:
Our Hinged Roof anchor is a great all around anchor point for use on sheeted roofs. It is manufactured from 11 gauge dichromate coated steel with a D-Ring that hinges from side to side. It installs with either nails (supplied) or screws on pitches up to a 20/12. It is rated for 5,000 pounds and can be installed in numerous different configurations. It has to be installed over a minimum of 7/16" OSB or Plywood that is attached to a minimum 2x4 top chord or truss.
- Industry Standard Design with Hinged D-Ring
- Use up to a 20/12 Pitch or Flat on the Deck
- Rated for OSHA 5,000 pounds Fall Arrest
- Install with Nails or Screws
- Numerous Mounting Options
- Cost Effective, Reusable Anchor Point
Replacement fasteners supplied by Super Anchor are certified to meet the installation requirements in the Instruction/Specification Manual. Generic, untested fasteners cannot be relied upon to withstand the forces generated in a free fall.
Questions, comments, concerns: Please call or email Paul at email@example.com or by calling 855-301-4575