Siding and related external wall construction, such as window installation and painting, expose workers to an even greater risk than working on elevated surfaces such as the roof. Falls from scaffolding and especially ladders, accounts for more serious injuries than any other job site hazard. Vertical Wall Anchors provide an easy cost effective way to provide protection that can be left in place or removed from service. The low visibility anchor stem comes in two standard configurations allowing a wide range of installation options. They attach by drilling through the top chord and securing to the wall plate using 4 ea. 16d sinkers.
- Permanent Low Profile Fall Arrest Anchor
- Rests on Top-Plate, Mounts to Truss
- Fall Arrest While Working on Wall
- No Access to Roof Needed for Wall Trades
- 2 Models Available Depending Pitch:
- #1004 for Roof Pitch up to 7/12
- #1004A for Roof Pitch 8/12 and Greater
The anchor is supplied with all necessary fasteners. Designed to accommodate the bird blocking component on low or steep slopes and fabricated using 1/8" thick stainless steel.
Looking for another option for a wall anchor? Check out our RS Series anchors by clicking here.