CRA 4-Way Top Anchors
A Super Anchor exclusive design that allows up to 4 different horizontal lifeline components to be attached to a single anchor point. These are supplied as a 2-part system – the base with riser and the 4-way Top Fixture. This method facilitates the installation of the riser flashing without interference of the top fixture. The 4-way is attached to the riser with a single bolt, lock-nut and Master Seal washer for a watertight connection.
CRA 4-Way top anchors are perfect for terminating a horizontal lifeline and starting another one. Our CRA HLL’s are engineered for runs up to 130’. At that length, without the use of a 4-Way top, the system would require an additional CRA End Anchor be installed to start the next HLL system. The 4-Way Top eliminates the need for that additional CRA End Anchor. Our standard CRA Anchor Loop Tops only allow enough room for 1 connection. The anchors are 3rd party engineered and specified for installation with mechanical screw fasteners, bolt attachments, cast-in-place, concrete embedment anchors or field welds. The 4-Way Top allows up to 4 HLL intersections:
- Use as a Single, Double, Triple or Quadruple HLL Anchor
- 45-degree and 90-degree HLL Intersection Compatibility
- Accepts SAS Factory Swaged HLL Cables, Turnbuckles and Energy Absorbers
- Engineered for HLL Lengths up to 130’
- Compatible with all Super Anchor Safety HLL Components
- Supplied in A-36/Q35 Steel, 304 SST or 316 SST
4-Way Top CRA Anchors are available in 8”, 12”, 18”, 24”, 30” and 36” tall risers. Flashings for the CRA are either provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. A factory supplied 35-year EPDM flashing for metal roof applications is available. These anchors are for use on Built-up-Roofing, Spray-On Roofing, Modified Bitumen Roofing, Green Roofs, PVC, EPDM, TPO, Asphalt Shingle Roofs and Corrugated/Ribbed/Standing Seam Metal Roofing.
Each CRA anchor comes with a 4-page, comprehensive Instruction/Specification Manual to cover most installation options. See the Engineering tab for comprehensive design/testing/engineering documents.
- 5,000-pound Minimum Strength
- ASTM 123 Hot Dip Galvanized Coating
- 3rd Party Horizontal Lifeline Engineered System
- For Use in Horizontal Lifeline System up to 130’
- Available in 304/316 Stainless Steel
- Individual Serial Number Tag Riveted onto Riser
- Pre-Engineered Design for Easy Compliance
Commercial Roof Anchor systems are invaluable in creating a safe environment for the roof. We can help you with the following fall protection systems:
- Perimeter Cable Pass Through systems
- Centerline Cable pass Through systems
- Stand Alone Anchor/Tie-Back Anchors for Fall Protection
- Perimeter Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
- Centerline Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
With over 25 years’ experience, super Anchor Safety is the industry leader for commercial Roof anchors and horizontal lifeline systems. Used primarily on low slope applications, anchors can be custom fabricated for attachment to any tope of structural support and to any architectural requirement. Our time-tested anchor designs are cost effective, east to install, low maintenance and feature state of the art pre-cast loop tops and pass through connector fixtures. We stock all the horizontal lifeline accessories needed for your project including IWCA window washing and Cal-OSHA compliant roof anchors. We can also supply 100% USA Manufactured/Certified anchors. Our simple design backed up with a full regimen of engineering documents are a cost effective, east to install, low maintenance permanent fall protection fixture.