CRA Anchors – Made in USA & Assembled in USA Information

Super Anchor Safety can supply Commercial Roof Anchors (CRA) series of products to comply with the Made in USA standards. Please review the standard that meets your need and be sure to let us know. We can fabricate the items in a mild steel with galvanized coating, 304 stainless or 316 stainless steel. The CRA Anchors can be made to comply with the following Made in USA designations:

  • Made in the USA 100%: The CRA is assembled in the USA and the parts or materials are Made in USA. For a product to be called Made in USA is must be “all or virtually all” made in the United States and that all significant parts and processing must be of U.S. origin. The product should contain no – or negligible – foreign content. All components will be USA certified steel and assembly. Complies with Executive Order 13858. Anchors comply with the Buy America Act (BAA) 41 U.S.C., section 10A-10d. NOTE: For CRA-CRA (Cal-OSHA & Façade Access Anchors) the cast loop tops are imported and cannot be used. Instead the loop tops will be formed with steel rod. CRO engineering utilizing steel rod loop tops is not available
  • Made in USA 95%: The CRA anchor product is assembled in the U.S. and 95% of the parts and materials are Made in USA. The domestic steel is backed up by the steel mill certificates. The remaining 5% +/- is our forged cast-loop top that is imported. Complies with Executive Order 13858. comply with the Buy America Act (BAA) 41 U.S.C., section 10A-10d. Available in steel or stainless steel
  • Made in USA with Foreign & Domestic Components: Some materials or parts are Made in the USA. The CRA anchor product is assembled domestically with foreign & domestic components. Welding, fabrication, galvanizing, labeling and packaging are performed in the USA. Available in steel or stainless steel
  • Assembled in USA: Imported components put together in the USA. Welding, fabrication, galvanizing, labeling and packaging performed in the USA.

All CRA’s are built on-demand and require a quote from Super Anchor Safety due to the fluctuation of costs on USA manufactured steel. Cost of USA manufactured anchors is well above the import cost of the current line of CRA anchors. We will supply a CRA Anchor Worksheet with the Riser, Material and Fabrication specifications for review and sign-off by the customer.